The Laurea Magistrale in Atmospheric Science and Technology (LMAST) is held entirely in English and provides students with advanced concepts, professional training and specific physics and engineering skills, enabling them to address complex issues requiring analysis, development, simulation and application in a wide range of atmospheric science topics.
The LMAST Didactic Area Council (DAC or Consiglio di Area Didattica, CAD) is composed by all the academics, listed below, responsible for teaching a subject within the LMAST course.
The following LMAST Committees are established (a.y. 2020-21):
– Steering Committee (Giunta)
Prof. Ferretti, Prof. F.S. Marzano, Prof. Redaelli, Prof. Cioffi
– Didactic Committee (Commissione Didattica)
Prof. Di Claudio, Prof. Espa, Prof. Ferretti, Dr. Lacorata, Prof. Monti
– Quality Reexaming Committee (Commissione Riesame Qualità)
Prof. F.S. Curci, Prof. Ferretti, M. Zapponin
Academics of LMAST MSc program and Didactic Area Council (DAC or CAD) are well known researchers and scientists in their own field as well as experienced teachers coming from different Italian institutes:
- University of L’Aquila (DSFC)
- Sapienza University of Rome (DIET, DF and DICEA)
- National Council of Research (CNR – IMAA, ISAC, ISMAR)
Student elected representatives for the accademic years 2019-21 are: