The LMAST4MC inter-university program foresees the following 2-year schedule with the following logistics:
- LMAST4MC first year is organized in L’Aquila (90 km far from Rome, about 1-hour trip) and students are introduced to atmospheric dynamics, climate modelling and environmental meteorology as well as to several complementary subjects on atmospheric physics.
L’AQUILA, Edificio “R. Ricamo”, Via Vetoio – “Aula Didattica”, first floor
- LMAST4MC second year is organized in Rome and students acquire a basic knowledge related to major areas of fluid mechanics, meteorology, electromagnetics, statistical mechanics as well as complementary subjects on advanced and applied topics.
ROME, Via Ariosto 25 (A)
ROME, Via Eudossiana 18 (SPV)
ROME, P.zza A. Moro 5 (CU)
The list of required and choice courses, with syllabus and teachers is available at:
FIRST SEMESTER – TIMETABLE AND TEACHERS NOTICES
- 2023-10-26: The lecture of EnvMet of Mon 30th Oct and that of FoundMet of Thu 2nd Nov will be swapped: there will be FoundMet on Monday and EnvMet of Thursday. This change is only for the next week.
- 2023-09-25: STARTNG OCT 2, THE MONDAY LECTURE OF ENVMET WILL BE 10:30-12:30 ONLY, IN THE INFORMATICS LAB (“LABORATORIO DI CALCOLO”, LC, NEXTDOOR TO LECTURE ROOM)
- 2023-09-14: THE LECTURES WILL START ON SEPTEMBER 18, 2023 IN L’AQUILA
- 2023-09-14: ALL LECTURES WILL BE HELD IN “AULA DIDATTICA” (AD) ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF “RENATO RICAMO” BUILDING
1st YEAR (@ L’AQUILA) – FIRST semester (18 Sep 2023 – 22 Dec 2023)
|09:30-10:30||Intro AtmPhys / AtmDyn||AD||Intro AtmPhys / AtmDyn||AD||AtmDyn / FundMet||AD||EnvMet||AD|
|10:30-11:30||EnvMet||LC||Intro AtmPhys / AtmDyn||AD||Intro AtmPhys / AtmDyn||AD||AtmDyn / FundMet||AD||EnvMet||AD|
|14:30-15:30||Intro AtmPhys||AD||AtmDyn||AD||FundMet||AD||Intro AtmPhys||AD|
|15:30-16:30||Intro AtmPhys||AD||AtmDyn||AD||FundMet||AD||Intro AtmPhys||AD|
|16:30-17:30||Intro AtmPhys||AD||AtmDyn||AD||FundMet||AD||Intro AtmPhys||AD|