LMAST classes are held in Rome and L’Aquila:
– ROME, Via Ariosto 25 (the location is not far from Termini station)
– L’AQUILA, Via Vetoio (the location is not far from public Hospital San Salvatore)
Some LMAST lectures and laboratories can be also organized at the location of the LMAST promoting departments:
- Department of Physical and Chemical Sciences (DSFC) in L’Aquila, Via Vetoio, Coppito1
- Department of Information engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications (DIET) in Rome, Via Eudossiana 18.
- Department of Physics (DF) in Rome, P.zza A. Moro 5
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Construction Engineering (DICEA) in Rome, Via Eudossiana 18.