The LMAST welcome event for the upcoming a.y. 2020-21 will be held this year on Monday Sept. 21, 2020 h. 9:00 CET by connecting to this Meet session. It will last 1 hour and the short agenda is:
1. presentation of the LMAST activities for the new a.y. 2020-21 (15 minutes);
2. LMAST new enrolled students will shortly (2 minutes each) present themselves;
3. discussion with LMAST teachers and current students (20 minutes).
As you know, due to the current COVID-19 situation, all LMAST lectures in the fall semester (September-December 2020) are on-line. The using various platforms such as:
– MS Teams for video lectures;
– Google Meet for video lectures;
as well as
– Google Classroom for class material and activities;
– Moodle for class material and activities.
All lectures will be suitably organized and supplementary material will be provided. Note that, in order to access to Classroom and Moodle you need to be officially enrolled at Univaq (see instructions at the international student web page). Note that also oral and written-test exams will be on-line using the same platforms, but maintaining the same exam session schedule (see here).
First-semester lecture time table is available here together with video-lecture links using G-Meet or MS-Teams, managed by each teacher for each course. You can also find news directly from LMAST academic faculty.
The current LMAST asset will be kept till new national governmental indications about university management will be made public. Do not hesitate to contact us.